The tour includes visiting the resorts private beach and paperbark wetlands amongst the abundant wildlife ranging from resident kangaroo mob, goannas, occasional snake and ever-present kookaburras laughing away in the background. Bookings are essential and team programs available for groups of all sizes and perfect for kids parties, buck and hens days/nights and Corporate training.
How many people is this Xperience for?
For leisure activity bookings require a minimum of 2 people, Max 8 people. For corporate team building, we can run groups up to 200 with teams rotating through as part of our seglypics (segway Olympics).
When can I go?
10 am and 2 pm Daily, 7 Days a week during school holidays.
10 am and 2 pm on Saturdays and Sundays outside of school holidays.
Or if you have a group of 4 or more, we can schedule you in at a time that suits you any day of the week.
Can this Xperience come to me?
No. The segway tours only commence at Xperiences Headquatres – 270 Ocean Drive, Twin Waters.
How long will this Xperience last and what are the costs?
1-hour tour is $65 per person
2-hour tour is $110 per person\
Type of Xperience
- Leisure Activity
- Corporate Team Building
- Bucks and Hens Parties
- Kid’s Parties
Segway Xperience requirements
- Min age is 10 with an adult and all ages between 10-17 must be signed in by a guardian
- Min weight 35kg, max 120kg; (to operate Segway safely)
- Must be an able-bodied person
- Enclosed footwear to be worn
- Only bring valuables that you can safely carry
- Appropriate attire for outdoor activities, e.g. shorts, long pants, etc, (No lose articles of clothing)
- Bring a personal water bottle (optional)
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Must NOT be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Bring a camera (optional) but highly recommended.
What else do I need to know?
For bookings and enquiries call 0478202500