Segway Eco Tours
Come and enjoy Australia’s first Eco certified all terrain Segway guided tour at the Novotel Twin Waters resort Ocean Drive Twin Waters. Glide effortlessly through the Eucalyptus forest and bush tracks around the resort’s 10 hectare property on your own all terrain Segway X2 PT. The tour includes visiting the resorts private beach and paper bark wetlands amongst the abundant wildlife ranging from resident kangaroo mob, goannas, occasional snake and ever present kookaburras laughing away in the background.
Tours last for one or two hours with a short Xperience available over the holiday period. The new Xperiences Adventure Park is now open on site and all solar powered and Eco certified. It offers Laser Clay shooting, Laser Skirmish and Archery. Bookings are essential and team programs available for groups of all sizes and perfect for kids parties, buck and hens days and nights and Corporate training.
What to bring: Suitable clothing for the day, and closed in footwear as stated.
Fitness level required: Low
Child policies: Minimum age of 14 or 45 Kg. 14-17 year olds require adult signing an indemnity form
- Segway Xperience requirements:
• Min age is 10 with adult, 10-17 signed in by guardian (12-13year olds can be assessed by staff for suitability upon request)
• Min weight 35kg, max 120kg; (to operate Segway safely)
• Must be an able bodied person;
• Enclosed foot wear to be worn;
• Only bring valuables that you can safely carry
• Appropriate attire for outdoor activities, e.g. shorts, long pants, etc, (No lose articles or clothing)
• Bring a personal water bottle (optional)
• Sunscreen and insect repellent
• Must NOT be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
• Bring a camera (optional) but highly recommended.