Night Vision Tours
When night falls, strange creatures come out to play. If you’re curious about what goes bump in the night, we can help you out! Our guided Night Vision Tours are a must do experience on the Sunshine Coast.
Visitors use the state-of-the-art night vision goggles to embark on a tour through the bushland at Twin Waters.
There are a range of tours on offer – from suspenseful adventures, to Wolf-Creek style escapades and a more slow-paced tour for nature lovers
What to bring: Suitable clothing for the evening, and closed in footwear.
Fitness level required: Low
Child policies: 14-17 year olds require adult signing an indemnity form
- Enclosed foot wear to be worn.
- Only bring valuables that you can safely carry.
- Appropriate attire for outdoor activities, e.g. shorts, long pants, etc, (No lose articles or clothing).
- Bring a personal water bottle (optional).
- Insect repellent.
- Must NOT be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.